A business bank statement includes a summary of all transactions made with your business account.
Each statement covers a set amount of time, known as a statement period. A statement period is typically one month.
Advantages of a business bank statement:
○ helps you keep track of your income and expenses
○ helps you spot any irregularities in your account, such as fraudulent activity or identity theft
○ provides a snapshot of your company’s financial health, including information on deposits, withdrawals, and balances, which helps lenders assess lending risks
Completely editable bank organization account statement template (editable sample or fillable example).
When we tried out this product, we noticed that this is the best sample to fill out your detailed information and business finances easily.
You DO NOT need Photoshop to edit this template (editable sample or fillable example).
We made the sample in Word format, as it has many advantages:
○ easily download small-size file,
○ easily modify your information (name, address, date, transactions,…),
○ print/save in different formats…
Easily download our new exclusive business bank statement template (editable sample or fillable example)s ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
These business bank statements provide valuable information for managing your business finances.